Estate Agency Aberdeen & Stonehaven
Buying or selling a home can be one of the most important transactions you will ever enter into. It can also be a daunting process, with large sums of money at stake and extensive amounts of legal work to be conducted. You need to be sure that your transaction is being handled by professionals who will ensure that all necessary steps are taken to see your property marketed and sold in the most smooth and straightforward manner possible.
The estate agency division at James & George Collie is the perfect choice when it comes to selling your home. We offer a high-quality service at a fair price. Our locally-based team have many years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of the property market in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. We pride ourselves on our reputation for dependability and exceptional attention to detail.
Our staff are friendly and approachable and are always available to answer any questions you may have. Whether you are buying or selling a property for the first time or are a seasoned property investor, we will give you advice and support that is clear, simple and straightforward. Speak to a member of our team today to discuss your transaction.
Our estate agency divisions are based at our property shop in Union Street, in the centre of Aberdeen and on Ann Street in Stonehaven. We offer a comprehensive service for the marketing and sale of residential property. As members of Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre (ASPC), we can provide you with access to their excellent website and to the largest centre for the sale of property in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
Choose James & George Collie
We offer a comprehensive service for the marketing and sale of residential property. Our experienced and passionate sales team will guide you through all aspects of the sale of your property.
When you instruct James & George Collie to sell your property, you will benefit from:
- A free, pre-sale no obligation valuation of your property.
- Confirmation of costs and clear terms of engagement at the outset.
- Major high street profile on Union Street, Aberdeen giving added exposure for your sale.
- High Quality Professional Photographs*
- Guidance (if requested) on presenting your property for the photographer and viewers.
- A Quality digitally produced property schedule* that will showcase your property.
- Floorplan to help buyers envisage property.
- A prominent “For Sale” sign or poster delivered to your home.
- One free Press & Journal advert included and further competitive advertising packages available.
- Accompanied viewings* (available 6 days a week and evenings) of your property by one our experienced sales team.
- Feature on our property search page
- A post on our Facebook page.
- An opportunity to ‘boost’ your Facebook post* to promote your property further.
- Inclusion in ASPC website*, displays in the Centre itself and inclusion in Property Register Publication. (Online and Traditional Estate agents cannot list properties in this way as they are not Solicitors)
- 3D Virtual Tour*showcasing your home online
Continuous Communication and Expert Advice
- Regularly reviewing your marketing profile, providing proactive advice and updating you on marketing activity, e.g. with feedback from property viewers, notes of interest, offers.
- Access to statistics for ASPC online marketing.
* fees/outlays may apply. Please ask for further details.
Our free, no obligation valuation service
Before you put your house on the market, we will provide you with a realistic and honest valuation of your property based on our knowledge of the local market and historical sales evidence. We will also use this time as an opportunity to provide you with advice on your presentation of the property to help make your home as marketable as possible and to ensure you maximise its value. Our team can support you to highlight the best features of your home and the surrounding area and the lifestyle that it can offer to prospective buyers. As always, our staff are available to answer any questions you may have at this stage to ensure that you are completely happy with the marketing of your home.
Presenting your property
We are experts when it comes to presenting your property in a way that will generate maximum buyer interest. Utilising professional photography equipment, we will put together a detailed, high-quality digital brochure that provides buyers with a clear understanding of the space and layout of your home. Your property will then be advertised in our property sales offices and through the Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre and its accompanying website, the largest centre for property sales in the North-East, as well as in the ASPC property bulletin.
Arranging viewings of your property
Our professional viewers, available six days a week and evenings, can accompany prospective buyers to save you time, effort and inconvenience. Viewers will have a comprehensive knowledge of your property and the surrounding area so that any questions can be answered reliably and accurately. We aim to provide an honest and reliable service that takes as much stress out of the viewing process as possible, leading to a swift and timely sale.
Further information about the marketing and legal process of selling your property is available here.
Guides & FAQs Relating to Moving Home, Buying a Property & Selling a Property
You can also read our guides here:
- A Guide to Moving Home with James & George Collie
- A Guide to Moving Home with Kinnear & Falconer
- Purchasing a Property FAQs
- Selling a Property FAQs
CONTACT OUR ESTATE AGENCY TEAM BASED IN ABERDEEN & STONEHAVEN TODAY
As part of a full-service law firm, we can provide all the assistance you need to make sure your sale is completed as swiftly and efficiently as possible. We will draft and conclude contracts, conduct all appropriate checks and searches on the property, instruct surveys, oversee the exchange of contracts (conclusion of missives) and handle all essential matters on the day of completion.
To discuss our free valuation service or for information and advice, please contact our Aberdeen Estate Agency team on 01224 581581, or our Stonehaven Estate Agency team on 01569 763555 or you can contact us by completing our online contact form.