Our staff are the key to our success and we are always interested to hear from experienced professionals who are hard-working, proactive, friendly, efficient and effective.
View our current vacancies below:
Traineeships – James & George Collie
James & George Collie - one of the leading firms in Aberdeen and the North East of Scotland – welcome applications for traineeships commencing May/June 2022.
At James & George Collie we will offer you an exciting and challenging traineeship that will provide you with the perfect foundation to build a successful legal career.
You will be offered 3 seat rotations. This provides you with the opportunity to taste different sectors of the law and help you decide which areas you would ultimately like to specialise in once you complete your traineeship.
Closing date: 30th November 2021
Job title: Executry and Trust Law Accountant
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm three days per week (Negotiable)
We are looking for a part-time Executry and Trust Law Accountant to replace a member of staff who has recently retired.
The main tasks to be undertaken are:-
- Preparation of accounts for our busy trust and executry department,
- Assessment of fees for trusts and executries;
- Calculating legal rights claims;
- Preparation of accounts for OSCR and dealing with OSCR;
- Preparation of accounts for Guardianships and dealing the Office of the Public Guardian;
- General legal accounting and feeing;
- Assisting in the cash room when required.
You will be joining our long establish trust and executry team. Good keyboard skills are essential as we use Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of the Law Ware accounting package would be preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience.