Our staff are the key to our success and we are always interested to hear from experienced professionals who are hard-working, proactive, friendly, efficient and effective.
View our current vacancies below:
Job title: Executry and Trust Law Accountant
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm three days per week (Negotiable)
We are looking for a part-time Executry and Trust Law Accountant to replace a member of staff who has recently retired.
The main tasks to be undertaken are:-
- Preparation of accounts for our busy trust and executry department,
- Assessment of fees for trusts and executries;
- Calculating legal rights claims;
- Preparation of accounts for OSCR and dealing with OSCR;
- Preparation of accounts for Guardianships and dealing the Office of the Public Guardian;
- General legal accounting and feeing;
- Assisting in the cash room when required.
You will be joining our long establish trust and executry team. Good keyboard skills are essential as we use Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of the Law Ware accounting package would be preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job title: Factor
James and George Collie LLP a long established firm of solicitors with a busy and thriving Leasing Department based in the centre of Aberdeen are seeking a Factor/Administrative Assistant to be part of the leasing team.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (one hour lunch break) – 35 hour week.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaising with tenants to arrange property inspections;
- Attending properties to carry out inspections;
- Taking property photographs and videos;
- Providing detailed inspection reports for sending to landlords;
- Where possible carrying out minor repairs;
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments (training will be given);
- Organising repairs and dealing with tradesmen;
- Carrying out property viewings;
- Dealing with repair requests from tenants and landlords;
- Some general leasing administration office duties including responding to emails and answering phone calls when required.
The successful applicant must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages in particular Word and Outlook.
Full UK Driving Licence required. A car will be provided during working hours.
Employment within James and George Collie LLP is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Salary – commensurate with experience