Licensing Lawyers Aberdeen & Stonehaven
Licences are granted by local authorities for a number of different matters including alcohol licences, taxi and private car hire licences and gaming and gambling licences.
Liquor licensing is a specialised area of the law made even more so by the provisions of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 which has transformed the way the licensed trade must operate in Scotland.
Obtaining a licence can be complicated but at James & George Collie we can offer specialised advice on all matters connected with this specialised subject.
Expert advice is available on:-
- Making an application to the Licensing Boards and representing licensees at those meetings;
- The obtaining of Personal Licences, Premises Licences and the transfer and varying of those licences;
- The purchase and sale of licensed premises, including public houses, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs and off-sale premises;
- Advice to the licensed trade and other members of the legal profession on all aspects;
- Training to the licensed trade to ensure they comply with all the new rules and regulations;
- Advice on the law relating to gaming, the lodging of late hours catering licences for hot food business with associated applications;
With expert knowledge and experience, our licensing law solicitors can provide practical and timely advice on all areas of licencing law, so that you can get on with running your business.
Contact our Licensing Solicitors based in Aberdeen today
Whether you are applying for a new licence, renewing a licence or just looking for information and advice please contact our team of expert licensing solicitors on 01224 581581 or by completing our online enquiry form.