Employment Lawyers for Employers Aberdeen & Stonehaven
Employment Law is of great importance to businesses, both small and large.
Employment Law is a complex area of law, made all the more difficult by increasingly evolving legislation.
Our employment law solicitors can provide practical and timely advice on all areas of employment law, so that you can get on with running your business.
Our employment law solicitors pride themselves on carefully listening to what our clients are looking to achieve before planning, agreeing and implementing a strategy that fits the circumstances and the client and that will deliver on our client’s objectives.
Employment law issues can greatly affect employers, taking up time and distracting managers from their core objective of running the business. Our professional and caring employment solicitors are here to provide a friendly and stress diminishing role in guiding employers through an often stressful experience by offering a straightforward, clear and concise employment law service.
Expert advice can be given in all aspects of Employment Law including:-
- Advice on workplace situations
- The handling of Employment Tribunal cases ranging through the initial stages of documenting the case right through to the preparation and handling of the hearing itself.
- Assistance and advice is available on all types of Employment Law including Unfair Dismissal, Redundancies, Transfer of Undertakings, Sex Discrimination, Trade Union Law, claims under the Wages Act, European Law, Equal Pay, Disability, Discrimination, Victimisation, Pregnancy, Age, Labour Relations and other associated matters.
- Preparation and completion of compromise agreements.
- The preparation and review of contracts of employment, executive service contracts and policies and procedures
Contact our Employment Law Solicitors based in Aberdeen today
Whether you wish for your contracts of employment to be drafted or reviewed or whether you are just looking for information and advice please contact our team of employment law solicitors on 01224 581581 or by completing our online contact form.