At James & George Collie, we appreciate the current pandemic has left many wondering how they can handle their legal affairs. We want to reassure you that our team of experienced and friendly lawyers are here to assist you during this trying time to ensure your concerns are answered.
As such, we have provided guidance on some legal areas which have been affected as a result of COVID-19. For updates to legal requirements and information on the process during the crisis, please feel free to click on any of the below topics:
Property: Estate Agency and Leasing
We are pleased to confirm that our Aberdeen property sales office is now open and you can now call us on 01224 572 777 for all property sales queries. Alternatively, contact us to arrange a property sales viewing here or book a free sales property valuation here.
Contact us for a free purchase fee estimate here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the implications for employment law
- What are my rights to sick pay during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic?
- How can I avoid making redundancies in the coronavirus crisis?
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: what does it mean for employers?
- Who can witness my Will with social distancing measures in place?
- The importance of sorting your Will in the times of coronavirus
- The function of a Power of Attorney in the coronavirus pandemic
- How do the COVID-19 measures affect my estate planning?
- Divorce rates expected to spike during coronavirus lockdown
- What does the UK-wide lockdown mean for separated families?
Get in touch with James & George Collie Solicitors today
Whether you are an employee or employer, our employment lawyers can guide and support you through the coronavirus pandemic. If you are considering a divorce but are concerned about the current measures in place, the sympathetic family law solicitors at James & George Collie are available to have a telephone or video call with you today. For those looking to spend the lockdown protecting their future, our estate planning team are here to ensure your documents are up to date and valid. No matter what your legal concern may be, we offer a comprehensive service and are easily accessible through the online enquiry form or by calling 01224 581581.