At James & George Collie we recognise that your business requires a fast and efficient service from technically competent and commercially astute business lawyers. In particular, our Corporate Department can assist you in, amongst others, the following areas:
- Company and Business Acquisitions and Disposals including Management Buy-outs/Buy-ins
- Joint Ventures and Shareholders Agreements
- Company incorporations, Company Secretarial services and Companies Act compliance
- Company/Share Re-organisations
- Banking and Finance Law
- Partnership Law Matters
- Shareholder Disputes
- General Contract Law including employee and director service contracts
- Intellectual Property law matters including copyright and trademark advice
- Directors Duties and Responsibilities under current companies legislation
The experience and expertise our commercial and company lawyers have accrued over a number of years ensures that, working as a team and using the specialist skills of our people, we give clients the most cost effective and competent commercial legal advice possible.
For information and advice please contact Innes Miller by email or by telephone 01224 581581.
Wide ranging experience and advice for the business community